When some of the activities of daily living become difficult or stressful, Keystone Assisted Living at Mankato is a full-service residence that provides the help older people need to keep on living active, healthy lives. Maybe you just need assistance getting in and out of the shower or bath – or perhaps a regular reminder to take your medications. Enjoy a delicious meal, a ride to the grocery store, help with housekeeping… you decide – and then spend your time and energy exploring different activities and making new friends. Assisted living can remove some of the difficulties of growing older and enable you to maintain a sense of purpose and zest for life.
Living with assistance means that you are free to enjoy community life in a whole new way. At Keystone you will discover a world of opportunity to engage in satisfying and enriching activities – and make a lot of new friends at the same time. Outings to local restaurants and theater performances, visiting musicians, happy hour get togethers, educational lectures, worship services… these are just a few of the many community activities for you to enjoy every week. You can exercise, play bridge or join a book club. In no time at all you will find your own comfortable place in the Keystone community.
• One and two bedroom apartments are available in many different layouts – some have balconies or walk out patios
• Walk-in showers
• Individually-controlled temperature settings
• Spacious closet spaces and storage
• Dishwasher & garbage disposal
• Above stove microwave
• Full kitchens with above stove microwave
• Pull Cord Call System in each bedroom and bathroom
• Cable Television
• Full size washer and dryer in apartment
• Selected apartments have decks
• Underground heated garage with carwash bay available
• Chapel with scheduled services
• Beauty/Barber Shop with Salon services and Massage Therapy
• Scheduled Transportation
• Internet Café offering residents computers and internet access
• Billiard room
• Guest Suite
• Woodworking/Craft room
• Walking path and outdoor patio
• Outdoor fireplace area with patio tables and relaxation areas
• Outdoor gardening
• Multi-media theatre screen in dining room
• Exercise Room
Monthly rates start at $3,332
Includes rent, utilities, three meals a day, weekly laundry, housekeeping, meal reminders, all scheduled activities, transportation, 24/7 secured environment, a personal pendant and monthly wellness visits.
The most important step in determining the best care begins with an assessment with our Registered Nurse. We will then design a level of care package that meets the specific and individual needs of your family member. Please call Lyn Smasal today for more information and to set up a tour.